Thursday, March 14, 2013

Cheers to spring.....

Hey there Blog world, 

I'm new to Blogging, but I'm sure that this is going to be FABULOUS ! As you all may know, Spring will be here on the 20th and I don't know about you guys but I cant wait. I'm so over this brutal cold weather, If there is one thing I dislike is bundling up and covering my Fabulously cute outfits all winter long .... 


Tune in next week for my first fashion trend alert for spring, crop tops! I will tell you how to wear them, what to pair them with, and why they are a must have this spring. Until then enjoy the rest of your winter because starting next Thursday its going to be all spring baby. 

Now over the next 11 weeks, i will be touching on the new spring trends, what the designers have in mind for us this spring, some of my favorites from fashion week, top hair styles for spring, and of course i will touch on the infamous claw nails that made its first appearance over the summer and has yet to leave... a little secret just between us i'm a claw wearer as well... hahaha 

I saw this and couldn't help but adding it to this weeks blog just for some fun it's a bubble umbrella by Totes, and it's simply adorable, with all this rain we have been having here in NYC it never hurts to have an umbrella that will keep you dry while also be fashionably cute. 





&& always remember a girl should always be two things Classy & Fabulous  -coco chanel 

No comments:

Post a Comment