Thursday, April 18, 2013

Wedge Sneakers

 Hey Dolls! 

The weather is gorgeous outside so you know what that means, picnic and BBQ season is quickly approaching. Now don't you hate when you're invited to a picnic or BBQ and you want to throw on heels, but you know you will look completely ridiculous due to being overdressed? Well ladies i have the perfect solution for this problem. The sneaker wedge. What is the sneaker wedge you asked?  Well the sneaker wedge is only a girls new best friend. They are a sneaker built with a hidden wedge inside. Talk about fabulous ! They are comfortable, chic and can even be sexy depending on how you throw them on. 

Sneaker wedges can be worn with anything, from jeans to shorts, to sweat pants. I personally love wearing them with my faux leather leggings a simple tee and I'm off for my day. Another way i love to wear the sneaker wedge are with my black American Apparel riding pants a simple basic tee and my wedge. 


Where can you purchase these fabulous sneaker wedges i keep raving on and on about, well that's where the sneaker wedge becomes even better. EVERYONE and i mean EVERYONE are producing these bad boys now. The original creator is Isabel Marrant and they start at about $600.00 now don't panic if you are saying WOW that's expensive, well so was I , but the good news is now Steve madden, Zara, asos, necessary clothing, justfab.com, shoedazzle.com and Macy's have great deals on affordable and great looking ones. My sneaker wedges are from Madden Girl and I love them. 


Now for some pictures...... 



















&& remember a girl should always be two things classy & fabulous -coco chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment