Friday, April 26, 2013

Aztec & Geo Prints

Hey there dolls!!! 

I know that throughout winter you all probably purchased tons of Aztec and Geo prints, I mean they are gorgeous how could you not splurge? Well i know you might be panicking about what to do with all the stuff, well ladies you are in luck because this great pattern trend is moving right along with us to spring :). In today's 
blog i will be covering Aztec and Geo prints in all aspects, from accessories to clothes, even shoes. 

lets begin with ways you can wear Geo print cardigans right now while the weather is still in this funny transition period of warm cold warm again. Recently I wore a pair of black leggings with faux leather inserts, a black tee-shirt and a neon green and black Geo print cardigan and a pair of Doc Marten combat wedges, and ladies I received tons and tons of compliments.






































I absolutely love the Aztec leggings that are out, I do not personally have a pair but I am dying to get my hands on a pair of the American Apparel Jersey Aztec leggings 

























Now the pants above can be paired with a nice sheer button front tie shirt and either some nice thong flat sandals , or combat boots depending on the weather. 


Shopping around online lately I have been seeing so many different variations of the Geo print and Aztec print trend. They have something for everyone. They offer phone cases, Sunglasses, bathing suites, jewelry, pocket books etc. 

























Girls have even taken to doing the Aztec design on their nails! Personally I do not do crazy designs on my nails due to work, but I do love the pictures of others nails that I found on Tumblr.























ladies I hope that you take full advantage of the Aztec Geo Print trend! Remember you can wear the trend in any aspect, just remember your style defines you nobody else so if you love it 
wear it. :) 


&& Remember A Girl should always be two thing Classy& Fabulous
- CoCo Chanel 

No comments:

Post a Comment