Friday, May 3, 2013

Spring Hair

Hey there dolls, 

Well with spring in full effect now, a bunch of new hair styles are flowing all over the place. Today I will be telling you all about the great hairstyles you ladies should try and use this spring. 

Lets get started with the High and Low bun. You can wear a high bun, with almost anything, from a nice dress, to jeans and a t-shirt. Where as a low bun is way more formal, and should be worn with elegant dresses or a pants suit. There are many different types of buns, you have the high messy bun the high sleek bun, the low messy bun, the low sleek bun, the low wrap up bun.































Another familiar and one of my favorite hair trends out right now is the pony tail. I personally always loved doing a ponytail, i have very long and thick hair so throwing my hair in a pony always seemed like a great idea to me. A lot of girls now are wearing the messy pony, the sleek back pony. This trend is remaining popular due to fashion icons such as Kim Kardashian. 























Now for my ladies who have naturally curly hair it is your time to shine, big curls and natural Afros are in style. I personally wish i had huge curly hair i love it and i think it makes a woman so unique. 























Last but not least are the Poetic justice braids, now this is a trend i personally could go with out. I wasn't a huge fan of it back when Janet Jackson rocked them and I'm definitely not a fan of them now, but with celebrity icons like Beyonce wearing them , you all know that the young teens and even some older woman had to get on the same trend.

















I hope today's blog helped you ladies out with some new hair styles to try. Or to just let  you see that the style you have been rocking is still in style. 







&& Always remember a girl should always be two things Classy & Fabulous.- Coco Chanel 

No comments:

Post a Comment