Friday, May 24, 2013

Men Summer Essentials

Hey Dolls so today I was surfing the web doing some shopping for my boyfriend and I decided that I would bring to you ladies the top 10 trending men fashion pieces for summer! Hopefully it will help you ladies in one way or another. 

1. Suede lace up shoes- other wise known as oxfords. I personally love this look on a man. Suede lace up shoes can be worn with a nice pair of shorts and a button up, or a nice pair of jeans and a simple v-neck. Oxfords are a MUST have for every man's closet. 















2. Destroyed Denim- I'm not to found of destroyed denim or the prices being charged for them, but they are EVERYWHERE. The good thing about destroyed denim, is you can pretty much pair them with anything. 
















3. Camouflage- This trend has been around for men FOREVER. Personally I love camouflage on a man, especially if they are worn the right way! Camouflage can be worn with anything really, its one of those neutral closet pieces every man MUST own. the camo trend has even spread to men's shoes now. Below i attached a picture, of a camo summer ankle boot for men. Below I attached a picture of my boyfriend rocking a pair of camo shorts, with a heather grey and blue sweater, with heather grey blue and red argyle socks and Jordan's. 















4. Patterned Shirts- Patterned shirts are big now for men, they have taken a twist of the normal button up shirt and allowed men the opportunity to express themselves while having a little bit of fun. The patterns do not have to be dramatic or over the top it can be something very subtle.
































5. Navy Suit- The Navy Suit is the new BLACK SUIT for men. Its just as sophisticated and professional as the regular boring black suit you always see on men. Finally we are allowing men the opportunities to allow there personalty to shine through. 




















6. Stripes - Stripes are HUGE for men right now. I recently just purchased a ton of striped Tanks for my boyfriend from H& M and Urban Outfitters. Stripes are everywhere, shorts, pants, shirts, shoes, accessories. Stripes allow you to be simple yet not boring. 































7. Flowers- I know ladies you are all probably are saying men in flowers? Well yes they brought floral print into mens fashion. I think its great, recently my boyfriend picked up a floral crew neck sweater from Zara, and I personally LOVED it on him. I love how floral print when not over done allows a man to be gentle and soft, yet allows them to still be masculine
and strong. 







































8. Neon- Neon is appearing in the men fashion world now as well, not as much as its being tossed around within women's clothing and accessories but its showing its name. A big trend for men now are to have neon running sneakers. I love it , I find it so cute. 





9. Tote- A tote is the perfect man bag. Every man whether they will admit it or not needs a bag to use. The tote bag is perfect! They are offered in multiple different styles and shapes and even colors, it has a masculine look and allows a man to carry all of there necessities while making a fashion sense at the same time. 



















10. Shades- I love men who wear shades, gives them such a lusty mysterious feel. Personally I love aviators on a man, and the Ray Ban Square frames. Different shapes are a must for men, they need a funky chill pair which would be the square frame Ray Bans and a sophisticated pair which is where the aviators come in. Below you will find three pictures. The first two are simple Aviators. The last picture is my boyfriend wearing the square shaped Ray Bans. 



No comments:

Post a Comment