Friday, May 24, 2013

Summer Handbags

Hey there Dolls,

I am back to ladies fashion today! Today I will be covering all of the summer handbag must haves! A lot of people do not pay alot of attention to handbags but I DO! I love handbags! I have tons from expensive name brands to forever21 and urban outfitters. Every outfit lady requires a specific hand bag!


The first handbag I want to tell you ladies about today are NEON! Neon handbags are great to spruce up an all white outfit or even an all black outfit. Neon can be worn with simple jeans and a t-shirt, or a cute skater skirt and muscle t-shirt.



















Next I'm going to introduce you ladies to the biggest fashion trend out right now the Clear (see through) Handbag trend going. The clear bag trend I am not to found of, I do not see the thrill in having others see your personal belongings through your pocket book. But I have seen many many ladies pulling this pocket book off while looking fabulous doing so, all over tumblr. For the Clear pocket book trend, I will say ladies use your imagination, and creativity, with a clear bag I mean can you really ever pair it wrong?



















The Cross Body, is one of my summer favorites. I love the hands free ability it offers. It also looks extremely cute with shorts and a tank top, leggings and a tunic, or even jeans and sneakers. There is never a wrong time or place to wear a cross body bag unless you will be attending a ball of course. :)


















The Straw Bag is perfect for summer time! Straw bags look great with summer dresses, especially if you will be attending a BBQ, or a Beach and or Pool Party. Straw Bags give a look of originality and individuality most young females would not be caught dead wearing a straw bag. Ladies if you ask me I say GO for it.


















Last but not least Every female must must must own at least one tote bag. This is an essential for errands, beach, gym, school anything. A tote bag fits right on your shoulder and holds SO much! I am unsure about you dolls, but I carry EVERYTHING in my purses. In the summer you usually try to wear the least amount of clothing and shoot for comfy and cool at all times, a tote bag is the perfect pocket book to complete that look.





















&& always remember a girl should always be two things classy & fabulous - Coco Chanel.

No comments:

Post a Comment